About Prophetess Margaret J. Hunt
- Married to Deacon Jerry Hunt. 2 kids and 4 grandchildren
- Prophetess Margaret J. Hunt was called into the ministry in December, 1984,
- ordained in 1985, and in the outreach ministry in 1990.
- Commissioned to preach and teach Gods righteousness, salvation, and deliverance to the captives.
- Believes that all glory and praise to our God as we continue on in obedience to the call.
- Thirty years have seen many lives changed for the glory of God.
Board of Director’s and Deacons
About the House of Praise Prophetic Church
The House of Praise Prophetic Church was established in July, 1990
- A 501 © 3 Ministry
- Sword of the Spirit Ministries Inc.
- Service Times: 7:00 P.M. every Saturday
- Location : 6011 U.S. Hwy 6 & 35 South, La Porte, Indiana 46346
We are a Non-Denominational Outreach Ministry dedicated to reaching the lost for Christ!!
- There is no membership required to join our church.
- Our Goal is to spread the Word of God, through teachings from the Bible and singing praise unto Him!!
- We are looking for Partner’s in our journey to spread Word of Christ throughout the world!!
What We Believe?
- We believe in the one eternally triune God—Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- We believe that each person is unique and valuable
- We believe that each person is on a spiritual journey and that each of us is at a different stage of that journey.
- We believe that God calls us to be servants in the service of others and to be good stewards of the earth’s resources. ‘To believe is to care; to care is to do.
- We believe no matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
- We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments (KJV), to be the inspired Word of God, Without error in the original writing, the complete revelation of His Will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe in singing praises and worship to Our Heavenly Father